Saturday, January 30, 2010

True Friends see your Vision


There are no words for friendship.

It can either be one of fulfillment or one of non purpose. My friendship with Karen has always been one of uplift. She has encouraged me, kept me focused, and shown me the authority I have that I wasn't aware of. It is a friendship in which I learn something everyday.

Karen understands my purpose with my business T.O.U.C.H. 52:11. She knows that the vision God has given me isn't about me but about all of those individuals who feel lost.

So Karen I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! for all you do and for who you are.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I thank you for your words of encouragement to me, but it's the love of my heart to build up the people of God. I BELIEVE in you and in what you are doing for the World and the Kingddom. Your uplifting radio shows, blogs and web site are invaluable to thousands and hundreds of thousands of people that have suffered with obesity and self esteem issues. Keep up the GOD work. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen it feels so good to have support from you and for you to truly know my heart. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete