Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy Morning but I'm going to run 4 miles!!

I just completed a very busy morning. I home school my son and we focused on social studies today. I taught him about New York, Central Africa, as well as, Bible. We ended class by Reading a chapter of Proverbs. I have him read a chapter a day to ensure he receive wisdom from God and I read a chapter during my prayer time in the early morning. Afterwards Malcolm practiced on his Healthy Tips that he does on my radio show on blog talk radio Thursdays at 11:30am. I decided to incorporate him with my business so that he too will have a business mindset. He loves it and it helps him with his memorization, and speaking abilities. He did very well today. I'm so proud of him. I am now off to work out. The plan to is to run 4 miles. I did so Tuesday and it took me a little over an hour. So the plan is to do it again today. I am working towards running greater lengths to prepare myself for another marathon in early spring. My hips are truly hurting from the run on Tuesday but that's just apart of the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment