Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Beauty of Being Alone


When I was obese I tryed to do everything I could to keep people around me. I never wanted to be alone. I understood being alone meant that I would have to face all of those strongholds that were keeping me down. I knew my mind would be quiet and I would have to be honest with myself. I would have to look at all of the difficulties head on. Therefore, I was never alone which was a huge mistake. It caused me to live through the lives of others instead of living through my own.

But The Beauty of Being Alone, is that I can now live the way I was truly created. I can now stand alone and not be afraid to stand apart from everyone. God has created a butterfly that is ready to fly!!! That tree may not have any one around her, but now that all the distractions are gone that tree can spread her branches and grow without limits.

I shall push forward, continue to seek God for wisdom and ask Him for continued creativity for my business. Because I now know that tree can change the world!!!

2 comments:

  1. Harmon House I believe the most impotant lesson is to love yourself. When your alone and it's quiet and the distractions aren't there it's amazing what can and will be revealed. Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete