Friday, January 29, 2010

There is something behind the darkness!!


The darkness always consumed me. This is how I saw my days when I woke up. Everything was gloomy and sad. I couldn't get through those clouds. I felt as though I would never get to the other side of all that darkness. It kept me from having the ability to know that goodness was coming. Through focus,dedication and encouragement those clouds will eventually move.

Don't let the pain interrupt what you were born to do. Close your eyes and see yourself beyond the clouds, see the sun coming out just for you. Know the wind blows in your direction to speak to you and instruct you. If you are in a state in your life that you are no longer looking up, do so today!!! Those dark clouds can only stay if you allow them to. Push them out of the way and go for what is being hidden which is the treasure within you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment