Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Love Of A Mother


What a wonderful time I had with my mother and son last week at lunch. We laughed, talked non-stop and truly enjoyed one another. My mother is such a source of strength for me. She has taught me so many wonderful aspects concerning being a women. She has also been there for me in the worst and best of times.

She never let's me feel sorry for myself, and she never let's me have a pity party. When people see me or hear me at speaking events, they often feel I did it alone, but the truth is her words of stay strong with me don't give up, stay with it, ring true in my mindset.

As I watch her with my son, I see how much he loves her and that she is instilling the same confidence in him. I thank the Lord daily for her wisdom and guidance.

The Love Of a Mother is true, sure and everlasting

Love you mom!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it and that pictures is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Karen we had a wonderful time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Love Of a Mother is true, sure and everlasting" and priceless.Nothing compares with it.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and your right a mothers love is everlasting!! Thank you for leaving your comment. I look forward to communicating with you
    Sandra Kelley M.S. Education

    ReplyDelete