Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seeing beyond the pain


Today was a really prosperous day. I got alot done and I feel good about what I accomplished. I always plan my days to be sure there is a daily focused. Malcolm's teaching went well he really loved social studies which was my favorite while I was in school. The radio show went well and was informative and I went to run my 4 miles today on the treadmill and I felt so good and energized. I always make sure to concentrate on how my inner core feels. I even practice controlling my posture as I run. I beat my time for my run from Tuesday I was so excited.

I chose the photo you see because when I run I don't think about the pain, or how tired I am I just think about the distance I'm covering, the beauty of feeling like I'm flying. When I weighed 450 pounds I would have dreams about how it would feel to run. To be able to experience it is such a joy. I wish that freedom for everyone is suffers from obesity. You must have a picture in your head of where your running to and loose yourself. I'm so thankful and appreciative to God for the experience.

2 comments:

  1. i love the point you made abt having a daily focus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, sweetlrc, the only way I was able to loose the weight is to have a focus on myself like I focused on everybody else. Make sure you remember yourself first. If you aren't healthy to do for yourself you won't be able to do for others.

    ReplyDelete