Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What it feels like to wear shorts


Many people wonder what owning millions of dollars feel like, some wonder what that perfect dress would feel like I wanted to know how it would feel to wear shorts and feel the sun on my skin. Being obese all my life I couldn't wear jeans or shorts. I hated the summer time because I was always so uncomfortable. Being obese I would always sweat, my skin would get terrible rashes that would get infected and there was nothing I could do.
When I took this picture last summer, I felt so free to have my legs and arms out. I often go outside in the summer and stand in the sun so I can feel what those rays feels like. I was able to watch my skin tone change colors and become darker. It was the most fascinating thing I had every experienced.
When you see an obese person don't just look at their overstretched body. Think about all of the dreams that are just sitting inside of them. If you are one of those person who think it can never happen for you, believe me it can. Don't Give Up!!!

2 comments:

  1. awesome job Sandra keep up the good work!! I remember what it was like for you and I am proud of you for staying motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because its a day to day process. No hidden agenda's and no quick work. Just good old fashion "press of motivation". Stay encouraged!!

    ReplyDelete