Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stressful day!!


Today was very stressful for me. I began my day with my laptop having problems, my son didn't want to do his work for his home school assignments, I had to run out in the middle of the morning to get a disk for virus to fix my computer. Then by the time I got back I had to leave again to take my son to the doctor.
Afterwards, coming home we sat in traffic, and I had to stop by my moms office. It was so much for me.

I had a moment today in which I remembered the old me. I would have immediately over ate and binged off food to deal with my stress. Instead of that I immediately came home got on my computer did some communication for my business and thought about why I was stressed so that I could calm down. I truly amazes me what a difference change in thought makes!!!

I am going to work on writing in my book, my story on my weight and what caused the obesity. I am on the section about the life with my ex-husband which is the hardest part. This is where I gained all 200 pounds back. But I can do it!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra! You are doing a great thing for the Body of Christ and for the world at large. Continue the encouragement and empowerment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen I so appreciate all of your support and your charge at encouraging women to follow their hearts with their destiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, you are a wonderful mom, what ever is going on you always have time for Mal. I love and appreciate you for all that you do, for God and your son. The stress will go away. Have a wonderful day. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you mom!! I'm trying so hard to be a good example. He really makes it easy and I sooo love him. He truly keeps me smiling. And know everything I learned I learned from you!!! Love you more...

    ReplyDelete