Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which smile is real?





Loving life and Going forward.
I went to lunch with my mother last week and I snapped the picture in the pink. When I looked at the picture I couldn't believe what I saw. I have pictures of myself stuck in my head of all the pictures I have ever taken. No matter how much I have changed, I still have the old me in my head. In the picture of me in the black, I was struggling to find the new me, the whats next. I was confused and in limbo.

But seeing this picture of myself last week I felt so beautiful!! I was able to take in the structure of my face, the smoothness of my skin and my true smile in the picture.
All of my pictures of me in the past, show me smiling but I felt like I was dying inside. But I could see in this picture that my smile is my happiness on the inside and outside. I feel proud of myself because I know The best is yet to come!!
Don't assume that those smiling are not hurting, search and ask how they are, are they in need of encouragement? Because things are not always as they seem.

So which smile is real? The one of me now, I have complete joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment