Thursday, February 25, 2010

The water in the middle of the drought


I have been so busy ensuring that the foundation for my business it formulated the correct way. It amazing I am surround by people who have their own "business" but very few who are creating them in the correct way. Having ideas about how a business should be run without the correct credentials will come back to haunt you. My Bishop often speaks about creating something for not just you but for generations after you. That it is imperative to leave a "legacy". Thus, I have researched information on non-profit organizations, the difference with registered names versus business that are Incorporated and believe me it is alot of information but I know I can do it. I am walking purely on faith and nothing else.

The picture above shows an example of my everyday walk. The outside is dry, cracked, has no color and seems to be bearing no fruit. But my vision is the water in the drought. It will surpass everything that is around me and will continue to spread. So as I dive into everything that is needed for the foundation of my business I will constantly looked toward that water and look beyond where my eyes can see and follow the eyes of the spirit and see it as Endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment