Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE is mine too


What a wonderful day!!! Valentines the day for love. I have come such a long way. I once hated this holiday. I felt so alone, I felt I would never have anyone to share my day with, no cards, valentine candy or special moments. Even when I was married I never received anything from my ex-husband I didn't think enough of myself to demand respect from him. I felt I was obese and I should just be happy that I was married and if I received anything in return I should be lucky.

Now I love myself!! I am my own valentine and I love to love myself. I realize the more I love me the more I open the door for someone else to love me. I am not alone I am just getting myself prepared for the true love of my life. I AM BEAUTIFUL, I AM WORTH IT. What is in store for me is awesome and true. I'm excited for what God has for me.

So as you see other couples today celebrate them be happy for them. Because what you celebrate in others God will create the same for you.

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment