Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wonderment of God!!


Through the stress of the day, and all my issues of life sometimes we think that our problems are major. You need to step away from what is going on in your life and look at the bigger picture. There is so much more that God has done for us. He is so much more massive than we give him credit for. God wants to expand our territory to places we have never been. There is so much more for us to discover. Make yourself aware of the "wonderment" of God. Allow him to move you into places that you never thought you could go.

I never thought that the pain I endured because of my obesity, was truly a source for others. As I speak to groups and consult others I have to continuously put my past on glare for all to see. But as I look at the greater good of God I know I am doing exactly what my purpose is.

The next time the things of life seem to big for you to handle and there seems to be no end in sight, look towards the beauty the Lord has created and understand there is so much more than your seeing. Go search for it.
THE TIME IS NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment