Sunday, February 21, 2010

My tire Blew Out on the expressway!!!

I couldn't believe it but my tire blew on a busy expressway today. I waited two hours for the tow truck to come, and then had to be towed to get a new tire. I reach the business 10 minutes before they closed!!! Then I had to wait another one 1/2 for them to fix it. I missed the 6pm service at church and wasn't able to do a favor for a friend. It was crazy. Oh I forgot the battery on my phone almost went out!! But I made it safely and my son and I are safe.

The enemy is so mad because this morning I gave him glory for healing my son this week when he had to stay in the hospital. BUT I was alone to hold it together, my stress level wasn't maxed out and the feeling to overeat didn't manifest. I thought about the wonderful things that God is doing for my life. How I wasn't in an accident, how I made it safe and sound.

As my son said, we had pressure but we made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment