Friday, February 19, 2010

Hanging on


What God has given to me as a vision seems so large, so important for others, so life altering at times I wonder how I will be able to achieve it all. When I saw this picture I thought of my vision. It's huge, but just like the climber I must chip away at it step by step. There will be so many who don't understand and many who feel I should stop putting all of my past about obesity out there for all to hear and to stop telling about the most emabarrsing events in my life.

But I know that telling about my low self esteem, and my low self worth will help save others who can't motivate themselves. I don't want those who have a low impression of themselves because of their weight to give up. They need to know there are people out there who have successfully lost the weight and now enjoy life as never before.

I know for some after loosing masses amounts of weight they never want to revisit their former obese life. But going back to the time in my life that was the hardest is a joy for me because I know others are being blessed by it.

I will continue to climb that mountain, higher and higher until I reach the top. But once I reach the top I won't get comfortable. I will begin yelling from the rooftop about the dangers of obesity and how past hurts and tramua can cause the addiction of obesity to take place.

Whatever your issue is.. depression, weight, drug use, alcholism etc.. keep climbing, keep going until you reach the top.

Once you get there reach down and help others get to the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment