Monday, March 1, 2010

Mr. Malcolm Kelley


What a joy my son brings me. I decided to write a entry just about him. He has been out of the hospital for a week from a condition that God healed him from.

I am so grateful what obedience can do. Many don't understand why I constantly make sure Malcolm keeps his attitude right, or why I involve him with my servant hood unto God through our church, or why I closely monitor what he watches on TV and how he speaks to others. It is because I am ensuring he will be a "man" with integrity who loves and fears God.

I love homeschooling him and spending his formative years together with him. I am so proud of the work he does weekly on blog talk radio the T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 show. He speaks every week on healthy tips for children. He makes me laugh and while I am always encouraging others he constantly encourages me. So he deserved the spot light for today.

MOMMIE LOVES YOU MAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment