Saturday, March 20, 2010

Question of the day

We will begin our question for the day. This is for all who log in and want to be apart.I would like you to answer honestly and express how you truly feel. The questions' I will pose are to help you deal with all the emotions that are keeping your motivation low, self esteem weak and have lead to weight gain. This blog is to encourage each other and create new avenues for your life.

QUESTION
You are in a realtionship and your partner always talks about your weight in a negative way. How do you handle this? Do you loose weight to make the person you love happy or do you stay the way you are?

2 comments:

  1. I am not in a relationship right now, but there is no way in hell that I am going to let someone dictate to me when and how I should lose weight. Yes, I do need to lose weight but if that person doesn't love me for who I am then they can hit the road. The only person I have to lose weight for is me!!! And the 2nd person is my daughter, other than myself and her there is no one else. Whether I am large or small I am still going to be the same person, so love me or leave me alone!

    Just so you know I could not pull up the link, it is late so I will try again later on today and I will send you a note if it still fails.

    Love you,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,

    You are exactly right. It's so important that we don't get caught up in other people and there ants for our lives. If you loose weight for anyone else other than yourself it won't stay off. Believe me I know. To loose weight for your daughter is extending yourself to another generation. You will be able to play with her and watch her grow and show her how important it is to have healthy living. Thank you for your comment.

    I am realizing that you aren't able to click on the link. Email my office at info@450poundstofreedom.com and I will forward you the link. (anyone else who would like to read the MSN story email me and my staff will forward to you.

    Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete