Thursday, March 18, 2010

MYWEIGHT LOSS STORY IS ON MSN!!

I AM FEATURED ON MSN!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. I received a message on FB this morning from a young lady I have never met this morning saying that she loved my article on MSN. I said what article. She sent me the link and there is was the story about my life. I'm so happy because I truly want to be a wealth of information for those who are looking for someone to inspire them with their weight lost. I don't want them to be in the dark anymore, or to be alone anymore. I am there to encourage and inspire them to their next level. I'm so excited and amazed at how awesome God is!!!

Please click on the link below and I hope it leads you into movement towards your greatness!!

http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid-100255595&imageindex=6

No comments:

Post a Comment