Saturday, March 13, 2010

Preparation is key!!


Today was a long day. I got up at 3:15am to get prepared for 5am prayer at church. I went and it as wonderful I love lifting God's name up in honor of all he has done for me and my son. I stayed around and talked for awhile and by the time I made it back home it was time to take my son to his CRCT testing boot camp at school. We did that and came back home. I had to so some work for my job and I took a much needed nap!! Because of my surgery there are times I become really tired, so naps sometimes are unavoidable, it's one of the small drawbacks of the surgery but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I have reached out to different arenas to speak concerning my business so that I can help as many as I can concerning their weight. All of this along with closing out the semester for my Masters Degree in Addiction counseling. So I have been busy but I wouldn't have it any other way. There were time I begged God to give me purpose in my life.

Tomorrow will be busy I am teaching Children's church and I will do some more work for my job. Today was a good day and next week will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment