Friday, December 10, 2010

Women's Empowerment Meeting


I was so excited to be invited to be the keynote speaker at the Women's Empowerment Meeting on Nov 21st, 2010. It was a wonderful meeting for women who are creating their business as well as, women who want to have a business but don't know exactly what steps to take.

Thus, I spoke to the group about staying encouraged, knowing the difference between a business and their purpose. I spoke about how to network with others with the most important key being "listening" not just talking. I gave them information on how to not only have business ideas, but taking that idea and to formulate their business. I enjoyed being among women who understood to create God's promise in your life that one must
"THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX"


It was a wonderful opportunity and it was so important to me to give encouragement to to others. If you have been given a purpose to create don't stop no matter what others say. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment