Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010



Christmas was wonderful this year. It was good to be with family and friends. I felt comfortable and energetic while playing with my niece, nephew and son. I loved wearing my jeans as well as my form fitting shirt. For many this would be no big deal but for me the girl that once weighed 450 pounds I felt like everybody else. And for someone who suffered from morbidly obesity it was great.

Many ask me what it is like to loose over 200 pounds. The only way I can explain it is to section it off in experiences. Whether it's wanting to take pictures, wearing jeans,putting on my seatbelt, playing on the floor with my son, that's the beauty of loosing the weight, not just loosing the weight itself.

Christmas 2010 felt great and was fullfilling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment