Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My mom and son

Today was alot of fun, Malcolm and I met with my mom and had lunch. This of course thrilled Malcolm because he "loves" his Nano. We always laugh alot, smile alot and have a great time. We decided to go to Olive Garden and the food was so good. It took me back years when I use to love the Olive Garden because I would eat so much (especially the bread). But now I can eat only a little of the salad and the meal itself. After lunch of course my stomach hurt, I didn't get to finish all of my meal (but I never do) but meals are no longer what they use to be. I use them more as an opportunity to talk and socialize. Not come just to eat because I don't enjoy it like I once did. Because of my surgery (gastric bypass) the food no longer becomes enjoyable it's just what you have to do to live. It was a great day and nothing was better than seeing my mom with my son (who at the age of 10 is just as tall as my mom).

If you haven't spent time with family do so soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment