Monday, December 27, 2010

FREEDOM PARTY!!!


I decided to have a Freedom Party to celebrate the ability to make it through 11 1/2 years of a very hard marriage. It was wonderful being with friends who understood my need to celebrate not that my divorce was finally completed but that I survived through everything. The 200 pound weight gain, abuse, lost of homes, cars, jobs, self esteem etc. There were times I didn't think I would make it out with my sanity but I did. There were people I invited but they didn't come because they thought I was celebrating divorce but I wasn't I was celebrating my strength and wisdom to move forward with my life.

So I want to thank my friends who came, encouraged me and helped me celebrate the wonderful direction God is taking in my life. There were many issues I needed to resolve and close out in 2010 and I did so.

I'm ready for 2011 and my NEW BEGINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment