Monday, December 13, 2010

T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 Inc. is the winner!!!


I'M SO EXCITED!!!! T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 Inc. IS THE WINNER OF THE INFINITE DESIGN WEBSITE CONTEST!!!!! Once again God is truly blessing my business. I entered T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 Inc. in the contest for a free website. I wrote why my business deserved to be the winner of the website and my business was chosen!!!

This website will take my business to new levels. Many of my clients and the clients I would like to work with have a life that exist mostly on the Internet. They are individuals who aren't able to go out and work every day because of their weight. They have no friends and very little family that helps them. I want to be that contact that they can turn to who understands their hurt and pain.

This site will also be the avenue for my business to continue with our Life Skill training classes that I have for teens. The classes conducted include finances, self esteem, how to have good study habits, leadership, and depression just to name a few. T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 Inc. has conducted these classes for Henry, Clayton and Fayette GA counties as well as, in Columbus GA. Two weeks ago I completed the South GA youth summit in Macon, Ga in which I spoke to 200 youth. We have many more seminar's and summits beginning in January 2011!!

I am ready for the territory the Lord is allowing me to enter into!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment