Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you 2010!!!

What a year 2010 has been for me. I have truly leaned on the Lord and trusted in him fully. He required me to get out of my comfort zone and required me to make some hard choices.

I had to leave some "friends" behind, I changed where I lived, I moved into a new home, I had to change where I worshiped, received many offers for my business, all of these decisions where hard, but I trusted in what the Lord was doing in my life and followed his direction. Because of this my life has prospered in so many ways.

As I move into 2011, it will be my time to move into the manifestation of the promise God has given me. I am ready and so excited and what he has planned.

I chose this picture because it shows how I feel, it is as if God shined down his light just for me and I grew into a beautiful flower.

In 2010 I laid the foundation, so in 2011 watch me be victorious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment