Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day in Atlanta!!!

What a fun day for me. It was reported that it would snow in Atlanta. I thought we would have a little snow but we weren't prepared for all of the snow and ice. It began about 7:00pm last night and snowed all night. When we woke this morning it was so exciting to look at the window with my son and see all of the beautiful snow.

I love the way the snow puts a peace to everything and quiets all to appreciate God's beauty. As always I must tell you how my loosing weight changes the way I view everything. As I was geting dressed to go outside with my son I smiled at doing something that is so secondary to many. I was able to put on a pair of pants with sweats, a shirt along with a sweatshirt,with my coat on top. I remembered how when I was 450 pounds I would often go out and be cold because I couldn't layer myself with clothes because everything wouldn't fit because of my size and forget wearing a coat, I would often not wear a coat because it was so uncomfortable..

So along with the beauty of the day, I found beauty with in myself. If you are the mist of your new Lifestyle Living program DON'T STOP!! keep going and maintain that motivation from within. Make yourself accountable

IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment