Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Forgiveness


Forgiveness is a strong important feeling that we must and should all confront and try to live in our everyday life. I have had so many issues that have happen to me from people that caused me to close myself in and not take the time and evaluate why they did what they did.

Well today is a new day. I have decided to release all the anger, the hurt, and try to be understanding and realize many times those who hurt you are hurting themselves. Forgiveness is something God wants and expects all of us to become active in. It's amazing how it frees up your ability to breathe, to experience true love as well as, life in it's fullness.

I notice that once you make a decision to forgive many others pull back and try to convince you not to. Yet I must stay focused and live my life the way that is best for me. I have to remember I am no longer the "big girl" that will accept anything from everybody. I have let go of being a people please. It's a great feeling...

Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment