Thursday, January 27, 2011

Questions

I have been struggling this week with some major questions that I had to ask myself. It hasn't been a comfortable place to be and I haven't been here in a LONG time. It has really been tempting to return to my old habits of eating the problem away, but my years of training my mind, thoughts and emotions had to come into play.

I had to face the issue head on and really think about what I want and most importantly what I will or will not tolerate.Sometimes the past comes not to make you fall backward but to see how much you have really learned. Today I was sitting in my office doing some work and a moment of depression came over me. The old me would have let the depression win. I would have laid down and surrendered to it. NOT TODAY, I immediately remembered where my strength comes from, and went to the gym and accomplished a wonderful day on the elliptical machine I hit a all time best. The feeling of accomplishment I felt was so full filling.

The hard days will come, but we must remember the source of strength we need comes from within. You must be still breathe and allow the authority in you to take over so that you can become one with it. I won today, yet I know tomorrow is near. I know whatever comes my way I will be able to take it down and win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment