Sunday, October 24, 2010

Love who you are and what you see!!



I had a moment today and I wanted to share. Lately, I have had alot of people I dont know state how pretty I am. I put it to the side of my thoughts said thank you and moved on. But on the way home from church I could hear the Lord telling me to just take a picture. I did so and when I looked I was surprised at what I saw. I looked free, happy and at peace.
With all I have been through it has taken alot for this feeling to come through. My inner spirit is coming loser and closer to the surface and it feels wonderful. The old me is disappering and I'm so excited about that.

When you are feeling low, think about what you have accomplished and look at yourself and love what you see!!

2 comments:

  1. I have done that and only take pictures of the head shots if I can get my body in sync with my head then I have come full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very thankful for MB for this topic and for you sharing.

    ReplyDelete