Monday, October 25, 2010

The beauty of rain



Today I woke up to rain and thunderstorms. I immediately thought if I should reconsider what I laid out for my son to wear to school, what I would wear to work, how dark it would be outside, how messy it would be, how it would be hard to see,if I would get wet....and then I stopped and thought about it again.

I corrected my thinking, and considered the wonderful process of growing that would be able to take place, those things that were dirty would become clean,the renewing of the environment.

Look at the rain as an cleansing of your spirit, keep your attitude positive, stay focused, and anticipate your next move. Because it's a wonderful process of God.

The next time it rains see the beauty, not the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment