Monday, August 9, 2010

Malcolm and Jasmine


They bring me such joy.

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I love my son Malcolm and I wanted to introduce you to my niece Jasmine (my nephew Samuel wasn't there the day they took this picture). I love seeing these two together. They remind me what joy truly is. The laugh, joke with one another and love on each other. I enjoy watching my son be a man, and make sure his cousin has what she needs, buys things for her, holds the door and her hand. It's truly sweet.

I wanted to be sure they are highlighted today as the "superstars for the week".

I ask God to cover them and all the children who are returning to school this week. May they have restful sleep, steady focus and determination. Cover the buses they ride on, the hallways they walk in, and cover the food they eat. Bless the teachers, staff and leadership in their schools and let them take time throughout the day and ask you for wisdom in all they do.

In Jesus, name we pray ....AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment