Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holding on to the fire


How do you on to the fire when you are pulled in so many directions?

Well that is the question I am asking myself daily. I know the ministry God has given me. That is to educate society about the world of obesity as well as, encourage those who are going down that journey. I must do all of this while handling day to day life. Between work, working on my second Masters degree and trying to be the best mom I can, I can become stressed. But I bless the Lord that I turn to something positive instead of food when those feelings come. The last six months for me have been a whirlwind but I must keep my inner core calm while watching the tornado swirl around me. T.O.U.C.H. 52:11 Inc. always keeps burning within me. The fire is huge and buring brightly because I know my purpose.

This week think about your purpose. Are you living it? working it? encouraging others with it? or are you allowing your fire to be burned out daily by work, stress, no determination, self doubt?

Remember to always keep your fire buring.

No comments:

Post a Comment