Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Malcolm student of the month!!!!



This post is just for my son he was just named Student of the Month!!!!!

I am so proud of him. I have been so stressed this year his 4th grade year. It has been a bit of a struggle for him and I so want him to achieve. I am stressed and frustrated alot because I know he misses being with friends and having alot of play timesome because he helps me with workshops and conferences that I do for others, since it's only him and I, but he never complains. He is my photographer, encourager and inspiration. I look at him and think about the doctors who told me I would never have children.

So Malcolm mommie LOVES you and I am so proud of you keep up the excellant work. Thank you for helping me lead by example!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment